Forum Thread: How to unroot nexus5 and install OS in nexus5 which i was deleted accidentally

hi

this is vinoth, i have tried to root my mobile by seeing nexus5 rooting from you tube and i thought i have sucessfully done rooting, but i was wrong bcz when i installed titanium backup and super su app in my mobile and when i start run these app i came to know it was not sucessfully rooted, after few months i got a android update from 5.0.1 to 5.1. after downloaded it asked for restart to install suddenly it took to TWRP and i selected a option bootlader and it started booting contineously and when i again start to boot it in a recovery mode it just says there is no OS installed in ur mobile please give me some solution to resolve this problem

2 Responses

Just relax. No big deal you could either download the ota 5.1 ZIP file and flash in recovery, or flash thru a toolkit. I recommend wigs toolkit. it's very easy and has explanatory steps to follow for you. either way you choose there are videos that will show you exactly how to do it it's very simple

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active